If you are a high school teacher who has used materials from this website in your classroom and you have pedagogical suggestions or reflections to share, we welcome your contributions. We also welcome your suggestions for additional DBQ topics. Please contact medieval.slavery.captivity [at] gmail.com.
AP World History: Document-Based Questions
- Slavery and the Mongol Expansion: DBQ and Pedagogical Commentary
- Slavery as Social Death: DBQ and Pedagogical Commentary
- Slavery and Labor: DBQ and Pedagogical Commentary
- Entering and Exiting Slavery: DBQ and Pedagogical Commentary
Teaching Ideas, Suggestions, and Reflections
- P. Gabrielle Foreman et al., “Writing About Slavery/Teaching About Slavery: This Might Help” community-sourced document